LCRP Newsletter 08/01/22
HELLO THERE FELLOW REPUBLICANS!
Welcome back to the Lorain County Republican Party Newsletter!
This week's newsletter is about a few upcoming meetings, as well as remind you about our 2nd Primary this year, which will be for our State House, State Senate, and State Central Committee seats.
If you see an event you're interested in please click the link or image for the event to learn more, and please, don't forget to VOTE tomorrow in the August 2nd Primary election.
If anyone has an interest in helping to defeat the democrat ticket all the way down the ballot this year, please click the "Contibute" button at the bottom of this email and let us know what you're willing to give to help make a red wave ripple all the way down to the local level!
Don't hesitate to reach out to your local GOP area leaders to get involved however you feel best utilizes your talents!
Election Day!: August 2nd
FIND YOUR POLLING PLACE HERE
Republican Friends Breakfast: August 3rd
Elyria Republican Club: August 4th
Meetings are held on the first Thursday evening of each month starting at 6:00PM. Our meetings are open to all Republicans in Lorain County. Please come early and enjoy talking with some of your conservative friends. Meetings are held at:
American Legion, Post 12
393 Ohio St.
Elyria, OH 44035
Bilancini for Judge: August 4th
Avon-Avon Lake Republican Club: August 11th
Jeff Riddell for Lorain County Commissoner: August 31st
Join us for an amazing evening in a casual setting, and an opportunity to meet and speak with U.S. Congressmen Jim Jordan and Robert Latta as they help kick off the campaign of Jeff Riddell, 2022 Candidate for Lorain County Commissioner.
Light snacks and beverages will be provided, along with a cash bar.
Advanced RSVP Only by August 29, absolutely no door admittance.Click the image or link to sign up!
City of Lorain/Greater Sheffield Republican Club held a forum for August 2nd Primary candidates at GOP HQ in Lorain. It was a great local event and the candidates were all honest and open with thier positions and answered all of the crowds questions. One thing is forsure, this hotly contested primary tells us that Republicans from all walks of life are active, engaged, and ready to take our country back this November. Regardless of the outcome tomorrow, the GOP is ready to start marching for victory in November!
OHIO PRIMARY: Part 2
PLEASE GO VOTE TOMORROW IF YOU HAVEN'T VOTED YET.
Our Primary was split into two separate elections this year.
Due to the current election map situation our State Representative, State Senate, and State Central Committee races have been pushed back to August 2nd.
Here is a list of the races for the August 2nd Primary:
- In Ohio's 54th Statehouse District we have incumbent Dick Stein who is now running unopposed since his challenger has withdrawn.
- In the 53rd Statehouse District there is a race between Marty Gallagher and Sarah McGervey, the winner goes on to face Democrat incumbent Joe Miller in November.
- In Ohio's 52nd Statehouse District incumbent Representative Gayle Manning is running unopposed.
- In Ohio's 13th State Senate District we have incumbent State Senator Nathan Manning being challenged by Kirstin Hill, who is currently our representative on the State Board of Education.
- The currently appointed Ohio Republican Party State Central Committee Man, David Arredondo, is the incumbent being challenged by Mike Witte and Peter Aldrich.
- Incumbent Ohio Republican Party State Central Committee Woman, Patty Stein, is being challenged by Jean Anderson.
THANK YOU FOR READING!
We want to thank you for giving us your time and attention these last few minutes. We hope this newsletter helps you learn more about Republican events happening in your area!
Don't forget to Vote in the August 2nd Primary tomorrow! Regardless of its outcome, we must come together for victory in the General Election this November.
Have a wonderful week.
Until next time,