LCRP Newsletter 07/18/22
HELLO THERE FELLOW REPUBLICANS!
Welcome back to the Lorain County Republican Party Newsletter!
This week's newsletter is about a few upcoming meetings, a recap of 2 outstanding GOP events, as well as remind you about our 2nd Primary this year, which will be for our State House, State Senate, and State Central Committee seats.
In other news, Independent Governor candidate Neil Peterson failed to make it onto the November ballot. Making Republican unity in November a reality we can grasp. We can pull off a full ticket sweep this year if we work hard enough!
If you see an event you're interested in please click the link or image for the event to learn more, and please, don't forget to VOTE in the approaching August 2nd Primary election. Early voting has already started!
If anyone has an interest in being a part of the ground game to help defeat the democrat ticket all the way down the ballot this year, please click the "Volunteer" button at the bottom of this email and let us know what you're willing to do to help make a red wave ripple all the way down to the local level!
David Arredondo - Executive Chairman - Lorain County Republican Party
Hall for Sheriff Golf Outing: July 20th
Columbia Area Republican Committee: July 21st
We welcome all Republicans and others interested in pursuing freedom through Republican governance. Anyone wishing more information can reach Committee Chairman Jim Dowdell at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vermilion Area Republican Club: July 26th
LCYR Trump Day Dinner:
Trump Day was a smashing success! After everything calmed down and the speakers started, you couldn't find a seat left in the room!
Hispanos Unidos GOP:
The group is slowly growing! This group is reaching out to Hispanic voters in Lorain County to convince them to switch over to the GOP.
The Great American Family Picnic:
This event was hosted by a combined effort of the Lorain/Sheffield GOP Club, the Elyria GOP Club, and Lorain County TEA. This event was VERY well attended despite the rain! A great showing of enthusiasm for our Republican Party going into November!
OHIO PRIMARY: Part 2
Okay, this REALLY may seem repetitive again, but we must really stress that voters NOT ignore the August 2nd Primary!
Our Primary was split into two separate elections this year.
Due to the current election map situation our State Representative, State Senate, and State Central Committee races have been pushed back to August 2nd.
Here is a list of the races for the August 2nd Primary:
- In Ohio's 54th Statehouse District we have incumbent Dick Stein who is now running unopposed since his challenger has withdrawn.
- In the 53rd Statehouse District there is a race between Marty Gallagher and Sarah McGervey, the winner goes on to face Democrat incumbent Joe Miller in November.
- In Ohio's 52nd Statehouse District incumbent Representative Gayle Manning is running unopposed.
- In Ohio's 13th State Senate District we have incumbent State Senator Nathan Manning being challenged by Kirstin Hill, who is currently our representative on the State Board of Education.
- The currently appointed Ohio Republican Party State Central Committee Man, David Arredondo, is the incumbent being challenged by Mike Witte and Peter Aldrich.
- Incumbent Ohio Republican Party State Central Committee Woman, Patty Stein, is being challenged by Jean Anderson.
THANK YOU FOR READING!
We want to thank you for giving us your time and attention these last few minutes. We hope this newsletter helps you learn more about Republican events happening in your area!
Don't forget that early voting has already started for the August 2nd Primary and to work together for victory in November!
Have a wonderful week.
Until next time,