LCRP Newsletter 06/19/2022
HELLO THERE FELLOW REPUBLICANS!
Welcome back to the Lorain County Republican Party Newsletter!
This week's newsletter will contain all of the upcoming meetings, as well as remind you about our 2nd Primary this year, which will be for our State House, State Senate, and State Central Committee seats. Today marks Juneteenth and Father's Day!
If you see an event you're interested in please click the link or image for the event to learn more, and please, don't forget to VOTE in the approaching August 2nd Primary election.
LCYR Trump Day: This event was postponed to July 12th
Avon-Avon Lake Republican Club:
FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE
WEDNESDAY - JUNE 22 – 6:00 PM
Avon-Avon Lake Republican Club
Knights of Columbus Hall
1768 Moore Road - Avon
EVERYONE SHOULD SEE THIS MOVIE
MORE THAN ONCE!!
They Thought We’d Never Find Out.
They Were Wrong
Vermilion Republican Club Meeting at Ritter Public Library
Date: Wednesday, June 22nd
Time: 6:30-8:00 pm
Location: Ritter Public Library
Topic: Getting involved in our local electionshttps://www.loraincountygop.org/events/cndpd?s=5249601212427387904
City of Lorain/Greater Sheffield Area Republican Club:
North Ridgeville Republican Club:
Annual Republican Club Picnic. June 28th from 6-8 pm in pavilion 1. Club to provide hot dogs and buns. Please sign up to bring needed items to share by clicking on the link below. In the case of inclement weather we will reschedule to June 30th.
Okay, this REALLY may seem repetitive again, but we must really stress that voters must NOT ignore the August 2nd Primary!
Our Primary was split into two separate elections.
Due to the current election map situation our State Representative, State Senate, and State Central Committee races have been pushed back to August 2nd.
Here is a list of the races for the August 2nd Primary:
- In Ohio's 54th Statehouse District we have incumbent Dick Stein being challenged by write-in candidate Kathleen Beyer.
- In the 53rd Statehouse District there is a race between Marty Gallagher and Sarah McGervey, the winner goes on to face Democrat incumbent Joe Miller in November, assuming he doesn't lose to the write-in candidate challenging him.
- In Ohio's 52nd Statehouse District incumbent Representative Gayle Manning is running unopposed.
- In Ohio's 13th State Senate District we have incumbent State Senator Nathan Manning being challenged by Kirstin Hill, who is also our representative on the State Board of Education.
- The currently appointed Ohio Republican Party State Central Committee Man, David Arredondo, is the incumbent being challenged by Mike Witte and Peter Aldrich.
- Incumbent Ohio Republican Party State Central Committee Woman, Patty Stein, is being challenged by Jean Anderson.
David Arredondo, Executive Chairman, Lorain County Republican Party
THANK YOU FOR READING!
Happy Fathers Day!
We want to thank you for giving us your time and attention these last few minutes. We hope this newsletter helps you learn more about Republican events happening in your area!
Don't forget to vote in the upcoming August 2nd Primary and work together for victory in November!
If you feel so inclined to help the Lorain County Republican Party to elect Republican candidates come November, please click the Get Involved button below. Help us keep our court RED!
Have a wonderful week.
Until next time,
Lorain County Republican Party.